Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My 1st post after a long stop

It's been a very long time since my last post.
I just can't go on9 cause of the tons n tons of school work.
Anyway, i've decided 2 start blogging again.
But, i won't post very often.
Umm... where should i start?
A lot of thing happen since my last post.
In short, my life is like a roller coaster ride.
Sometimes it's fun, sometimes i feel that life is meaningless.
Most of my time had been filled with school things.
As 4 my music, i'm still learning piano n alto sax.
But nowadays, i rarely practice.
I also discovered many things in the past several months.
And most of it r things that changed me.
I must say, i'm so different than i was half a year ago.
Btw, i'm having school exam right now.
Yesterday's bio was like hell.
I think that i have a 65% chance of failing it.
Huh......
Bio is just simply hard.
There's too many things to learn.
I still prefer chemistry than bio or physics.
Anyway, i guess that about what i've got 2 say 2day,
I hope that i can update my blog soon.
Cheers and have a good day everyone!
May God bless us all and show us the right way^^

No comments:

Post a Comment