Friday, May 22, 2009

5th day of school exam

Hello everyone!
I'm back again.
This moring's BM paper 1 was pretty easy.
Although i only wrote 357 words(min 350),
but i think i got quite a good chance of doing well.
As 4 Moral,
the 1st part was easy.
The second part(essay) was hard.
I guess maybe it's the 1st time we had essay 4 moral,
so we think it's hard.
Anyway, I'll stop writing about school life.
I guess nobody's gonna read my blog if
everything i write is about school.
Now, 4 my music life.
4 those who likes classical music,
there will be a classical concert(or performance)
organised by Avant Garde Music Academy.
It will be held on the 12th of June 2009.
I still don't know the exact time yet but i know it's in the afternoon.
It will be held at RTM auditorium.
The price of the ticket is RM10.
I can't pretend that i'm not exited about it
cause i'm gonna perform!
Yeah, finally i can perform!
This will be the second time i'm performing on the piano.
The 1st time was when i'm still grade 5.
Now, i'm diploma standard.
I guess i'll be better than b4.
Besides me, a few more very talented n good people r gonna perform.
One of them is Morgan Then.
Christian Law is gonna perform too.
Besides them, I know that Philip Law is oso gonna perform.
So, 4 those classical music lovers out there,
especially those from Avant Garde Music Academy,
don't miss the opportunity 2 watch this memorable performance.
Well, i guess that's all 4 now.
Nothing more to say.
Hope to be able to update my blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment