Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hmm.....
This is my second post after the long period of unblogging.
Well, there's nothing much 2 say.
Today's Chemistry paper 2 was harder than i've anticipated.
Some of the question are so f**king weird.
One of them just gave us the neutron number and it's
relative atomic mass and they ask us to tell where the position
of the element is in the periodic table.
When i saw the question, i was like
"What the hell? How am i suppose to know where the
element is situated if i don't know it's proton or electron number?"
Man, there's still lots of question which i don't get it.
Anyway, the essay was not too bad.
I think i did a relatively good job on it.
Although my target 4 Chemistry is A,
But now i'm feeling that it seems unlikely.
Ah, who cares?
At least i don't fail.
Btw, 2morrow got Physic paper 2 and Sej paper 2.
Physic, another tiring and unfavourable subject.
Sejarah, boring and uninteresting.
What could be worst than having this 2 subjects on
the same day?
For the past week,
All i did is just study n atudy n atudy.
My parents never seem to know my limit.
They didn't just only urge me 2 study hard nearly all the time,
but they don't even allow me to join church camp or
other activities during school hols.
They say that those places are unsafe.
Man, what's wrong with them?
It's not the whole world is bad.
I'm becoming in imbecile who might go nuts any time.
Since i'm the only child n my parents got home late in the evening,
I spent most of my time doing.....
same things everyday.
Playing the piano, practising my saxophone,
studying, reading, doing all boring stuff and etc.
I'm feeling so lonely and depressed.
Anyway, i think that's probably cause i might have love sick?
Who knows?
It's just frustrating................

No comments:

Post a Comment