Friday, May 29, 2009

HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The moment that i'm waiting 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE HOLS R FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad tat the hols r here.
Finally got time to rest n hav a break.
Exam ended yesterday.
2day was the celebration day 4 d teachers day.
There were many performances.
Including See Sen's live band.
To tell the truth, they're not bad.
I think tat was my favourite performance.
Ryan's solo singing was my second choice.
Man, he's a damn good singer.
I wonder how he could sing as good as tat.
Anyway, it's good to finally hav time to relax.
Though i'll miss school n my friends.
I dunno why but lately i'm very emo.
Oh ya, before i forgor.
There will be a Classical Performance organised by Avant Garde.
It will be held on 12 June 2009(7.30 onwards).
It's at MBKS Auditorium
(i'm sorry tat on my previous post i said tat the venue was at RTM Auditorium)
The price 4 1 ticket is RM10.
Anyone who is interested pls call Avant Garde(082-236233)
or tell me.
Thx.
I guess tat's all 4 now.
I wish u all a Happy Holidays!
^^
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment