Saturday, December 20, 2008

Band Performance at The Boulevard!

Tonight, we had a band performance at Boulevard.
To me, it was a total success!
It was quite fun and enjoyable.
If I got the chance to join St. Joseph school band again,
I will definitely join.
One of the interesting thing that happened is when Waie had his solo part,
All the girls started to shout "Waie! Waie!"
To tell u the truth, it was funny.
Waie sure does have a lot of fans....
(at least i think he got more fans than Timothy)
We perform about 16 pieces.
But then, they said that we need to perform once more
because we were asked to perform for 2 hours.
So, in the end, we finished at about 10.15 pm.
I wanted to join the performance at Boulevard on 24 dec 08,
but my parents won't allow.
So, finally, I didn't went to the performance rehearsal.
Wariq also decided not to join.
Well, that's all for tonight................

No comments:

Post a Comment